- PC or Mac
- No additional hardware required for IOT projects
- Arduino protyping board
- Robotic car material, LED, IR Sensor, push button, resistance
- Enthusiasm to learn & create technology
What could be better than bringing together the world's hottest cloud offering in AWS and the rapidly emerging trend of the Internet of Things (IOT) and a favorite communications and collaboration tool in Slack. Build a working AWS IOT Slackbot and at the push of a button you'll be able to demonstrate your new found tech skills and impress your boss and co-workers of being an early adopter of these new technologies. Paper Towels out of stock? Push the button. Fresh Coffee ready? Push the button. You get the idea. Just push the button to buy this course and get started on your journey with AWS IOT.
Curriculum For This Course
- Special Welcome to my Polish Students (po polsku) (New!)
- 500 Foot Technical Overview of the Course
Buy an IOT button
- Create or Login to your AWS account and setup a user
- Download IOT Button iOS app and setup your button
- Create a Lambda and Link it to a Button Click
- Create or Sign in to Your Slack Account and Test Your Button
- James, I'm not going to buy a button (Mock button clicks w/ MQTT Client) (New!)
- Simulate Double and Long Clicks with the MQTT Client (New!)
- Join udemyawsiot Slack Team via Secret Webhook URL (New!)
- Thank you and Next steps
About the Instructor
- 4 Average rating
- 50,430 Reviews
- 216,735 Students
- 29 Courses
Hello! I'm James and I have over 15 years experience in IT. I am a full-time AWS Solutions Architect and Trainer for Brigham Young University. Before that I was a Java Developer on the Les Schwab Tires Point of Sale Project. I hold the Solutions Architect Associate Certificate from AWS and look forward to teaching you all things Amazon Web Services!
KONY India Pvt Ltd, as a Associate Software Engineer
I am very thank full to you all for giving such a great training and opportunity to explore my ideas in the stream of IoT, started with a 2 week workshop, very well Hands-on session ever had before...
Associate Software Engineer in mroads Pvt Ltd
I interned at smart bridge it's on a mission to become the power House of IOT.The work here is innovative and colleagues are very friendly.i would definitely recommend smart bridge to be a part of you..
P. Sai Teja
System engineer in IBM
I have done my project and Iot training at Smart Bridge Technologies based on which I got placed in IBM as a system engineer. I am very thankful that i have found my way to build my career further. Th..
The Project was developed in time, and it was appreciated .Many small details were covered well, and proved to be distinguishing points to the project.The concerned mentor, Sandeep Doodigani, has been..